Dell Technical Support UK
How To Take A Snapshot On Dell Laptop ?
The feature of taking a screenshot on any device is of great use to users. There are lots of benefits of taking a screen shot, here we are explaining some.
- A particular task becomes easy if we have screenshot of how to perform it.
- It helps us to make someone understand about anything through visual activity.
- It also works as a proof of our work or communication that we had with our friend.
So in this way there are many more benefits using this feature. Users are lucky that Dell laptop has this feature to take screen shot of the desired page. Let’s learn how to capture a screen using Dell laptop and if you didn’t get any point then don’t stop yourself to make a move towards Dell Support which is a quick and easy way to come up this situation. The support team is always ready to serve their customers. Here we go like this:
For Windows 8 and 10
- Open the screen for which you want to take screen shot. The whole screen will be captured except the cursor of your mouse.
- Search PrtScr key which is located towards right corner of the Dell keyboard above the arrows key.
- Also, locate the Windows keys and press both the keys simultaneously. The screen will flash lightly that you may not notice.
- Now, go to Start menu and search for screenshots in the search box. A folder with the name screenshots will appear click to open it.
- You will find the screenshots images in this folder.
For windows 7, Vista and Xp
- Open the page on which you want to take a snap shot. The whole screen will be captured except the cursor of your mouse.
- Locate the PrtScr key and press it. This will take the screen shot of the current screen and you can paste it into a word document, word pad, paint and save it as a picture.
- Some Dell laptop’s keypad has a Prtsc written in different color than other keys color. In this case you have to press Fn with Prtscr key which is located beside windows key.
- After pressing both the keys go to start and search for paint application.
- Open paint and press Ctrl and V keys on the keyboard simultaneously to paste the screenshot image.
- Save the file in jpg format to save it as an image.
- So this was the method to take a screen shot from Dell laptop if further information is needed contact Dell Technical Support who provides immediate help. The team is very active in
- providing a quick solution of every Dell related problem. So, don’t waste the time as it is very precious reach them now and get rid of all the issues.
So this was the method to take a screen shot from Dell laptop if further information is needed Contact Dell Technical Support UK who provides immediate help. The team is very active in providing a quick solution of every Dell related problem. So, don’t waste the time as it is very precious reach them now and get rid of all the issues.